Independent Living at The Russell Hill provides you with comfort and convenience services tailored to your individual needs.
- Three delicious meals prepared and served each day
- Unlimited room service for meals
- Snacks and gourmet coffee and teas provided in the charming bistro
- Town car service to area stores, attractions and appointments
- Weekly suite housekeeping service and daily tidy
- Weekly linen and personal laundry service
- Emergency response system and 24-hour staffing
- State of the art fire safety system
- Medication administration
- A balanced program of activities, exercise, outings and entertainment
- Telephone (charges apply for long distance usage)
- Basic cable television
- Internet (one time charge for modem)
As Your Needs Change
We can provide a great deal of support as your needs change. Our Director of Care can tailor and administer an individualized support program, from a little assistance with morning and evening care for example, right up to 24-hour, one-on-one care.
CCAC (Community Care Access Centre), and private caregivers, are also welcome.